After wear it is important to clean and store your lashes properly so that they can have longevity.
- Remove lash from clear tray and line up the lash band against your waterline to find the perfect length for your eye
- Once you have lined up your lashes cut off the extra band
- Apply lash adhesive of choice to the lash band
- Apply the lash as close and as a safe as you can to waterline for the most realistic look
- Safely remove lashes from both eyelids. This can be done by using a water or oil-based makeup remover.
- Remove lash by the band and not the hairs. Improper techniques of lash strip removals can result in the loss of your own lash and damage to the lash strips
- Carefully remove lash adhesive from the lash line strip with makeup remover and a tweezer
- Store lashes in clear tray package
- Use the spoolie from your package to brush through the lash hairs when there is makeup or glue buildup
- Use the tweezer to remove old glue residue from any previous wears
Tips: In order to preserve the style of the original CeeBeauty & Co Lash do not completely wet the lashes, apply mascara directly on them, and store them outside of the original packaging.